Skip to main content

RESPECT TEACHERS BECAUSE I AM STILL A TEACHER.

BY *KANGAVE MUDI* National Chairperson Private Teachers Platform Uganda.
The author, teacher and teacher trainer
REAL LIFE TOUCHING STORY
 *I am still a teacher, what changed? Remember there is tommorow*
Teachers in uganda earn very little money compared to the current trends of the economy. however, no one cares about the situation teachers are going through.
In Nakaseke district, teachers were compelled to sit exams because pupils failed PLE. "You can't teach what you dont know"... Said the chairperson Lc5. 
First of all how many refresher courses and CPDs have been given to these teachers? How is the welfare of these teachers? Don't you think its the government and leaders to blame for such poor performance?

The plight of a teacher is such that no one remembers them when there is good performance, yet everyone blames them when ther is poor performance.
Nevertheless, the nation still stands because teachers do. "Teachers carry on, lose not the heart. God will keep rewarding you when no man can".
In fact this story shows how teachers are marginalized in our society.

 *"Maria the beautiful lady."* 
When I told Maria my remuneration was 80k a month,
She said with that I could not sustain her needs.
A year later I came back with my salary at 220k,
She said it was good but not enough.
Another year passed and I came back saying it was now 400k,
She said it was fine but she needed more.
When I told her I was a *salaried teacher,* 
She said I should look for a girl of my level.

Age was catching up with me, so I got Carol
She didn't mind how much I had,
All she wanted was my attention and commitment.
All she cared about was that I was working hard and earning clean money.
She didn't ask questions when I came home without a black kaveera,
All she did was smile and improvised with beans for dinner.

Now I earn millions of shillings a month, I drive a moderate car.
Maria is here asking me out.
Now I have my own business,
Maria says she wants to settle down with me.
Now I have Carol (not real name), 
Maria says she can be my second wife.
Now I am telling her no,
Maria wants to commit suicide.

When I was a 80k amonth guy,
Maria had no job.
When I was a 220k man a month,
Maria was dating Benson, a middle aged sugar daddy from Tank Hill Muyenga.
When I was a 400k a month guy,
Maria was renting her own apartment in Bukoto, courtesy of John, Julius and Justin.
When I went back to try my luck for the last time,
Maria was pregnant for one of the three Js.
When I met her on the road last month after five years, 
Maria was in the company of four children.

I gave up on Maria because she said I was not man enough.
She now says that's not what she meant.
I couldn't be with Maria because I was earning small money,
She now says money is not what she is looking for.
I let Maria go because she told me she couldn't even choose one out of a hundred men of my type.
She now says it's me she wants.
I couldn't be with Maria because she was a classy girl who needed exotic maintenance.
She now says she doesn't care about the Paris handbags.
I couldn't be with Maria because *I was a teacher* ,,
She now says my job description doesn't matter.
 *I am still a teacher, what changed?* 
Teachers, regardless of all the rejections and insults, have a *positive mindset and keep moving.* 

Dear leaders always remember that there is tommorow.

 Every day when you finish work make every one leave your office.
Get up from your chair, walk across to the other side, sit down and look at your chair..

There were so many orders you passed today thinking they were very important...

But tomorrow someone else will sit on that same chair and may reverse all your orders rubbishing them..!!!

The orders you passed thinking you were an important person was actually the chair which was passing them. And that chair is only temporary!!! It's not going to be yours forever!!! It just gave you some temporary powers which will be gone the moment you leave the chair...!!!

Use the powers given to you judiciously. Use it to write your name in *GOLD* , use it to wipe away tears from the faces of the less privileged in our society. Use it for nation building and not with arrogance to prove your superiority!!!

What are you using your uniform or chair for today?

- Are you using them to bring people down and show them where power lies?

- Are you using them to help friends and cronies even when they are not worth being helped to be in such positions?
Let us treat people well, understand what they go through and even cause of their actions help them find tangible solutions instead of torturing and marginalizing them.

KANGAVE MUDI
National Chairperson Private Teachers Platform Uganda.

Email mudikangave@gmail.com 
Tel. 0776524780.

REGARDS FROM TUMUSIIME BRIAN TIMOTHY AMOOTI C.E.O BT ELITE UPDATES UGANDA 

For your article to be published contact.
Watsup.+256785397006
E-mail. tumusiimebrian44@gmail.com
Kind regards. 

Comments

Post a Comment

COMMENT FORM

Popular posts from this blog

CAUSES OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

 Domestic violence is a complex and serious issue that can have devastating effects on individuals, families, and communities. There are various causes and factors that contribute to the occurrence of domestic violence. Here are some common causes of domestic violence: 1. **Power and Control**: One of the primary causes of domestic violence is the desire to exert power and control over another person. Abusers may use physical, emotional, or financial abuse to manipulate and dominate their partners, seeking to establish authority and coercion within the relationship. 2. **History of Abuse**: Individuals who have experienced or witnessed abuse in their own lives, such as in their childhood or previous relationships, may be more likely to perpetrate domestic violence. Trauma and unresolved issues from past abuse can influence behavior patterns in current relationships. 3. **Unresolved Conflicts and Stress**: Stressful life circumstances, financial difficulties, job loss, substance abuse,

FROM GRASS TO GRACE

 ARTICLE BY ABENAWE IGNATIUS  The phrase "from grass to grace" encapsulates the transformative journey of moving from a humble, challenging, or disadvantaged beginning to a position of success, prestige, or prosperity. This concept emphasizes the idea that individuals can rise above difficult circumstances, overcome obstacles, and achieve remarkable progress through resilience, hard work, and determination. The journey from grass to grace often involves several key elements: 1. **Humble Beginnings**: Individuals starting from "grass" may face adversity, poverty, limited opportunities, or other challenging circumstances that test their resolve and determination. 2. **Perseverance**: Those striving to achieve "grace" must demonstrate resilience, persistence, and a strong work ethic to navigate obstacles, setbacks, and challenges along the way. 3. **Dedication to Growth**: Embracing a growth mindset and pushing oneself beyond comfort zones are crucial for ind

LIFE IS A CIRCLE OF CONTRIBUTION

BY STEPHEN FROM KENYA  *LIFE IS A CIRCLE OF  CONTRIBUTION*. *I contribute.* *You contribute.*  *We contribute.*  *When any party ceases to contribute, the circle will be broken and leakages will be discovered.*  *Whatever you are enjoying today is someone else's contribution.*  *Whatever you are lacking today is because someone who was supposed to contribute, didn't.* *Don't be that person, who because he refuses  to contribute, causes leakages to the circle.*  *Every person on earth is here to contribute to make the world a better place.*  *Contribution is the essence of living.* *You can contribute anything useful.*  *You can contribute in knowledge, in understanding, in wisdom,  in love, in peace, in resources, and in finances.* *Also, You can contribute physically, spiritually,  intellectually, financially,  morally etc.* *When you contribute, people will eat, when people contribute you will eat.*  *_Ask yourself:_*  *What is my contribution in that place that I am?* *W